Fully equipped and environmentally-conscious reclamation
The reclamation department is fully equipped, allowing us to perform the vast majority of the preparatory operations required for automotive electrical industry components.
We have the facilities to bulk burnout windings, through to cleaning both small and delicate components.
Great care is taken throughout the whole reclamation process, both with the components and with the environment in mind.
After our early remanufacturing process is completed and the components have passed our internal quality control procedures, we continue to rewind and refit to as good as new condition; and sometimes better than new - with our added innovations.
Our reclamation department consists of:
- Pollution-controlled oven for removing varnish and resin from windings and paint and oil.
- Automatic airless shot blaster designed to blast multiple items; gives a uniform and lustrous finish.
- Ultrasonic cleaning tanks for removing dirt from difficult to reach places, or cleaning delicate components.
- Multi-stage spray washing machine with 1m3 - 250Kg capacity.
- Solvent wash facilities for removing oil and grease from small components.
- Paint spray room with stove enamelling facilities.